Saturday, February 1, 2014

This is your day sir!



There are many days that are celebrated during the year. It only seems appropriate that you sir, have a
day that is designated just for you. Today is HOH day of honor and recognition.
Why you ask? Well there are so very many reasons that I could list, but there wouldn't be enough space to hold all of those thoughts here on our blog space, and I know how you feel about reading!! LOL....


How does one truly begin to give thanks to the man that means the most to me? We have truly spent our entire life learning to live with one another. We started out oh so very young and as the song says.. Remember when we vowed the vows and walked the walk, Gave our hearts, made the start, it was hard. We lived and learned, life threw curves, there was joy and there was hurt, Remember when... we both know the rest of the song.. Remember when thirty seemed so old, Now lookin' back, it's just a steppin' stone to where we are, where we've been, said we'd do it all again.. Remember when...We won't be sad, we'll be glad for all the life we've had...and we'll remember when.


Well I remember the first site of you, our first date, our first kiss, and yes our first time making love.
I remember how you have always made me your priority in every decision that has been made. I remember your strength, your protection, your wisdom and your guidance. I remember your sense of humor, the way you can make me laugh, the way you can make my world right when sorrows came along. I remember all the many years of hard work to provide for my every need and my hearts desires. I remember the many times when you go without so that I do not have to go without.
When you start out young as we did and grow old together there are many "I remember moments"


Your willingness and dedication to meeting the needs of our relationship as Head of our Home, is the number one reason that I know that we have been blessed with such a wonderful long term relationship. While there have been times when it has not been easy, and you have had to lead with a firm hand, I always have been secure in the knowledge that you have had me, you have had us, and that I am loved. Thank you sir... for meeting all of my heart's  desires. You are forever in my heart and I am thankful for God's wisdom in providing me with a man of strength, a man of protection and
for giving me my knight in shining armor.   All my love.... Forever yours








No comments:

Post a Comment